That’s right, FREE! The summer is going by quickly, so don’t let these opportunities pass you by.
Yoga on the Boston Common:
Come to Frog Pond on Tuesday nights (6:00-7:15 p.m.) for a FREE expert-led yoga class (power vinyasa flow). Participants are encouraged to bring their own mats and blocks, and all ages and levels are welcome. For more information, read here. Classes run every week June 4 – August 27.
Healthy, Fit, & Fun at the Esplanade:
The Esplanade Association is hosting FREE Healthy, Fit, & Fun classes this summer (through August 30). All abilities and ages are welcome to participate. For more information, read here. See schedule below:
- Mondays: 2.5 mile Community Power Walk (meet at the Hatch Shell at 6:00pm)
- Tuesdays: Zumba (meet at the Hatch Shell at 6:00pm)
- Wednesdays: Sunset Yoga (meet at Fiedler Field at 6 p.m) & Run Club (3, 5, & 8 mile options, meet in front of Marathon Sports Boston, 671 Boylston St., at 6:30 p.m. warm-up begins at 6 p.m.)
- Thursdays: CrossFit (meet at Fiedler Field at 6 p.m)
- Fridays: Boot Camp (meet at Fiedler Field at 7 a.m.)
Hope to see you there!