Happy October, everyone!
Just because Halloween is one of the most diet-busting holidays on the calendar, doesn’t mean that there isn’t room for nutrition. So I scoured the web for the best healthy Halloween snacks, including fruit and veggie platters, as well as heartier fare. The snacks pictured below keep the Halloween spirit alive, without sacrificing nutrition. Enjoy!
1) Witch brooms made from pretzels & string cheese, Image via Concinada con Catman
2) Banana ghosts and clementine pumpkins. I love this! Image via Pinterest, original source unknown
3) Apple teeth with slivered almonds, via Allrecipes.com
4) Veggie skeleton, image via feeding four little monkeys
5) Ghost inspired fruit & yogurt, image via Lisa Storms
7) Hummus with carrot fingers. Image via Pinterest, original source unknown.
8) Hummus with carrot & parsley pumpkins. Image via Parents.com
9) Deviled eggs with olive spiders, image via Sunset
10) Pumpkin deviled eggs, image via Foodista
11) Mummy dip with green veggies, image via hostess with the mostess
12) Plum + grape spider, image via Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
13) Adorable veggie platter presentation! Image via Pinterest, original source unknown
14) Fruity Jack-O-Lanterns, image via Chocolate Covered Katie
15) Easy Jack-O-Lantern Oranges, image via Under Construction blog
16) Fruit cup Jack-O-Lanterns, image via Pimp My Dinner